Life is wonderful =D

Life is wonderful =D
I think that my hapiness doesn't depend on anybody... If I want to
be happy.. I CAN BE HAPPY!



miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2007

Hi!
My name is Nora but I loooove the name "Caterina"... I had liked that my parents were choosing this name for my.
I was born in Girona, in 27th of November (yes, soon it's my birthday).
I'm studying BAT, because I think that to have this studies is importan for my futur, at the moment of finding work.
I don't know very well how it works, so I leave it here.
Byeee!

7 comentarios:

silvia* dijo...

Nora!

I'm Silvia!!

my blog is:

http://silvia_perez.blogspot.com

=)

laura dijo...

Noraaaa :)

I'm Laura

my blog is:
http://laura-fm.blogspot.com

Good weekend[!]

:P

neus* dijo...

You seem crazy in this picture, or are you crazy? I don't know certainly.. jajaja
kisses Caterina :P

Anna-cris dijo...

hello pretty!!!
jaja I like your foto ;)
I'm Anna- Cris
well this is my blog:
http://strassenkatze.blogspot.com

nothing more...
All the best Anna - Cris
Ah!!! and rember I know your face... xD

iReNe & cRiS dijo...

Noraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

you are crazy girl!!!!!!
lol xD!

we love you!so much =)

lidia dijo...

Hi Nora!
I loved your quotation. You are right. But, your introduction could have been longer, couldn't it?

elOi dijo...

Hi nora!!!

I'm elOi I love your blog
it's very beautifull I love you and you now it thanks


One of my hobbies is to met with my friends. In my group of friends we're a lot of people, so we're almost never all together. I love talking with them, because they're persons that I can speak with them, and they understand me. If I need to cry, they say me "what's happening, Nora..?" and then I tell them my problem.
"EL PACTE" is the noun that receives our group. This name've existed since 2006, one day off summer, while we were boring, we decided that when we will be old, we will find every five years.

[E&N]

[E&N]
N&E___*